- is a human biologist—a broadly-trained anthropologist (BA, Anthropology, U
Iowa; AM, PhD, Anthropology, U Illinois-Urbana)— whose
interests focuses on cultural, behavioral & biological facets of
modern human variation & adaptability and whose research publications address issues
anthropology, child health, environmental health,
occupational health, evolutionary biology, immunology and surgery.
- is an associate research scientist in the
College of Public Health
University of Iowa
- is an adjunct associate professor in the
Department of Community & Behavioral Health and the
Department of Occupational & Environmental Health at the
University of Iowa.
- is a SAS® User with 30-plus years of
programming and consulting experience.
- is a former
Cranial Technologies, Phoenix, AZ.
- is a former Senior Scientist/Supervisor in the Department of
Dallas Hospital, Dallas, TX.
- is a vocal
advocate for using the Internet to share information and--since
sole proprietor of Kelly Webworks.
Kelly Webworks, I
have assisted numerous
not-for-profits and small businesses
establish a presence
on the Internet & continue to use the Internet to promote
- is seeking an academic appointment that will allow him
to share his research experiences and ongoing research with
- can be contacted using the information listed